Attention all Adams County PCPs: Are you wondering what it is you're supposed to do, exactly, as a PCP? Join us at one of our three upcoming traing sessions to find out!
- What: 2017 ACRC District Captains (DC) Training
- When (Pick Only One Session):
Saturday May 13th, 9:30am–noon, Room 200 RSVP
Thursday May 18th, 6:00pm–8:30pm, Room 201 RSVP
Friday, May 19th, 6:00pm–8:30pm, Room 200 RSVP
Crossroads Church, Thornton Campus
53 E 128th Ave
(just east of I-25)
- Why: To help build our county with great leaders of good character who adhere to our conservative written documents, so we may rightly lead our communities. We will succeed by winning all of our local elections (city councils, school boards, mayoral races) in November 2017, and build a base of experience for 2018 and beyond.
- Who: YOU—Our Precinct Committee Persons!
Note: Any legislative district officers and disctrict captains who missed our DC training in April should also plan to attend one of these sessions.
- Welcome, General Party Information, and DC Overview: Anil Mathai (10-15 min)
- Database Demonstration and Q&A: Doug Woody (30 min)
- DC Manual Overview: JoAnn Windholz (15 min)
- DC Engagement with PCPs and Republicans: JoAnn Windholz and/or Lisa Dudley (15 min)
- Voter Registration Training: TBD (15 min)
- Fundraising Overview: Ben Nicholas (10-15 min)
- Questions and Answers: (5-10 min)
More DC/PCP Information is available in our handbook.
What to bring? A laptop, smartphone or tablet; your filled out database user agreement form (if you don't already have an active account on our website); any note-taking materials you might want, and a desire to restore conservative governance to our cities, county and nation!
If there's enough interest from the eastern part of the county, we may hold a session at Front Range Airport as well. Let us know!