Good Morning Adams County Republican Party District Captains!!
I hope you are well. I just wanted to inform you that we will be doing training this month and would love for you to attend at least one session. Information is below and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Doug Woody or me. Additionally, please RSVP so we can get a head count. See you at training! Thanks!
Chairman, Adams County Republican Party
- What: 2017 ACRC District Captains (DC) Training
- When (Pick Only One Session):
Friday April 21, 6:15-8:30pm (Gym)
Saturday April 22, 9:30 -11:30 am (Room 103)
- Where: Crossroads Church
10451 Huron Street
Northglenn, CO 80234
- Why: To help build our county with great leaders from a party with conservative written documents, and people of good character, to rightly lead our communities. We will succeed by winning all of our local elections (city councils, school boards, mayor races) in November 2017.
- Who: YOU – Our DCs
- Welcome, General Party Information, and DC Overview – Anil Mathai (10-15 min)
- Database Training–Doug Woody (30 min)
- DC Manual Overview–JoAnn Windholz (15 min)
- DC Engagement with PCPs and Republicans–JoAnn Windholz and/or Lisa Dudley (15 min)
- Voter Registration Training–TBD (15 min)
- Fundraising Overview–Ben Nicholas (10-15 min)
- Questions and Answers – (5-10 min)
More DC/PCP Information in our handbook.
Thanks and see you at one of the training sessions listed above! Onward to Victory in November 2017!