2016 Adams County Assembly/Convention
When: Saturday, March 26th, check-in starts at 7:30. We will start at 9:00am
Where: Adams County Fairgrounds
Official Call here
Delegates and Alternates Downloads
- Chairman's Letter to all 2016 Delegates and Alternates here
- 2016 Assembly/Convention Agenda here
- 2016 Assembly/Convention Proposed Rules here
- 2016 Assembly/Convention Resolutions to be voted on by Delegates here
- Amendment to the proposed Resolutions here
- 2016 List of Elected PCPs that Delegates will need to ratify here
What Happens at the County Assembly/Convention?
- Delegates to the County Assembly/Convention cast votes for countywide candidates (e.g. Sheriff, Coroner, Assessor, Commissioner)
- Delegates to the County Assembly/Convention elect delegates to Higher Assemblies (Judicial, State House, State Senate, State Assembly/Convention)
- Make sure you bring your calendar, a photo ID, and a checkbook with you the night of caucus, and do not arrive late.
How Can Candidates Attain Ballot Access via The Convention?
- Candidates receiving 30% or more of the delegate vote continue on toward the Primary or General Election.
- Candidates receiving 10-29% of the delegate vote may continue toward the primary election via the petition process.
- Candidates receiving less than 10% of the delegate vote will lose the opportunity to be elected for this position, this year.