It’s such a crucial election . . . .You are concerned . . . but you haven’t done political volunteering before . . . and you may not have much time . . .
Here are 12 EASY WAYS to pitch in!!
- Make sure that you are registered to vote and that your registration information is correct! Go to GO VOTE COLORADOand check your registration by following the instructions on the right side.
- Register your support with Adams County GOP
- Encourage Your Friends and Neighbors to register to vote and to vote.
- Attend our monthly meeting
- Place a yard sign in your yard or a poster in your window and persuade others to do the same. Yard signs are often the only affordable advertising for your state legislative candidates or Regent-at-Large candidate. Signs don't vote, but they can help with name recognition.
- Volunteer to walk your neighborhood with a candidate. You will only knock on friendly doors, distribute candidate literature, and offer to bring the candidate over if the voter has question. EASY! You walking alone DOUBLES the coverage of the candidate. Voter contact is essential to getting votes. This can be done in a 4 hour block evenings or weekends and the voters are quite receptive when the actual candidate is in the precinct!
- Hold a neighborhood coffee or ice cream social for a candidate. This is effective for both apartments and neighborhoods. Try a meet and greet for your block or a candidate fund-raiser social for Republicans in your neighborhood.
- Make Phone Calls. You can do this from home.
- Distribute Literature- Hand out candidate literature to your neighbors. Your neighbors trust you - help candidates educate your friends and families and get them to vote!
- Join the True The Vote- Work a few hours from home and help ensure election integrity. True The Vote will provide you with free training.
- VOTE THE ENTIRE REPUBLICAN TICKET – We need our entire team if we are going to turn this country around!
- DONATE to local candidates or to the Adams County Republicans. $25 to a candidate or $5 a month to Adams County Republicans will go a long way to help. Every little bit counts!